Philippe Germain (Co-founder & President):
Welcome to ROI Land Investments
ROI Land Investments Appoints Dr. Sami Chaouch as Chief Executive Officer and Sebastien Cliche as Co-President and Chief Operating Officer
ROI Land Investments, Ltd. Strengthens Board of Directors and Announces New Chief Financial Officer
ROI Land Investments Engages GCA Asset Management
Related Press & Media
4 Misconceptions about Land Investing
How to Diversify Your Portfolio with Safe Investment
Everything You Need To Know about EBITDA
ROI LAND INVESTMENTS supported one of Art Dubai’s not-for-profit initiative
3 Key Canadian Land Investment Opportunities
Making the Right Investment: Stock Market vs. Investing in Land
NEB gives green light to LNG exports from Kitimat
At ROI Land Investments Ltd.
we are constantly evaluating significant land opportunities.
ROI Land Investments (OCTQB: ROII; “ROI”) participates in the early stages of real estate development. The Company acquires raw land free of zoning restrictions located in geographies positioned to benefit from unique economic catalysts. ROI also manages the permitting process, oversees the construction of infrastructure and works closely with established developers to bring the projects to completion. The Company has projects underway throughout North America and the UAE.
– The process of acquiring raw land for the purpose of developing into completed commercial and residential properties.
– ROI Land Development, established in 2010.
– ROI is a land development company.
Specially, ROI acquires land free of zoning restrictions, obtains the necessary development permits, oversees the development of the infrastructure and profits from the sale of ‘development-ready’ land to established developers.
Board of Directors
Board of Advisors
1. Land AcquisitionPurchase land ready for development
2. Permit applicationsWith municipalities to obtain the rights for infrastructure development
3. Infrastructure DevelopmentOutsourcing of the necessary technical and construction work
4. Profit TakingExit through selling to large residential developers